Fire Alarm Systems Field Engineers
Security Systems Field Engineers
These roles offer applicants an excellent chance to learn new skills and knowledge within the fire and security sector, including working with the latest technology in fire alarm and emergency lighting systems. Successful applicants would receive full training on all of our range of products. This is conducted by way of manufactures and industry recognised training courses or using our dedicated product training facilities in house.
Successful applicants would enjoy a challenging and varied role within our company.
Successful applicants would be provided with a company vehicle plus fuel card, mobile phone, test equipment and power tools.
We offer a competitive salary with overtime and bonuses available. 20 days paid holiday per year.
Essential skills & requirements:
- You will hold a full UK driving license
- You would have excellent communication skills
- You can work well as part of a team or under your own initiative
- You shall have a strong focus on customer service and quality of work
Sales Support Administrator – Fixed One Year Contract
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to assist our Sales Team with routine administrative functions. The right candidate will need to have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic, willing to learn and work under pressure. This position would suit someone who is looking for their first office job or with little administration experience.
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Generating worksheets on receipt of customer orders
- Ordering any relevant stock from suppliers
- Placing purchase orders on subcontractors
- Picking items from the shelf and generating delivery notes
- Invoicing on Sage
- Dealing with emails on Outlook
- Liaising with engineers and Business Development Managers
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls where appropriate
- Archiving projects.
We are actively interviewing, so if you feel you could add value to our team, please send your C.V. without delay!